Abra-ca-Debora are a range of ready-made pancakes and they are scrumptious. You can find them in the chiller at Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose, price from £1.50. The range consists of Sweet, Original and new Diddy’s.
Besides your normal lemon and sugar toppings, there is n endless amount of ways you can adorn your pancakes and Abra-ca-Debora have shared a couple with us today!
- 1 pack of Abra-ca-Debora Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- 1500g strawberries, hulls removed
- 1200ml double cream
- 9 x 7.5cm ready-made meringue nests, smashed into chunks
- 3 tbsp ginger cordial
- 1 block white chocolate
- 150g raspberries
- Blitz half the strawberries in a blender, chop the rest of them, but save six for decoration.
- Whip the double cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the strawberry pulp and crushed meringue, then fold in the chopped strawberries and cordial.
- Place one pancake on a plate and spoon 1/5 of the mixture on to it, spreading evenly. Top with another pancake and spread another 1/5 of the mix on top. Repeat until the 6th pancake is placed upon the stack.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave in a microwaveable dish. Drizzle over the top of the cake, sprinkle on the raspberries, and decorate centre with remaining strawberries. Place in fridge for half an hour before serving.
- 1 pack of disposable kebab skewers
- Assorted fruit
- 1 pack of Abra-ca-Debora Diddy Dutch Pancakes
- Jar of honey
- Heat the Diddys and stick them on to the kebabs along with the fruit.
- Drizzle with honey.