Amber, the daughter of Simon and Yasmin Le Bon, and Nicole, are big fans of Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato, a sweet and refreshing wine, which has taken the US by storm. Recently, Amber took time out of her busy schedule to catch up with her friend Nicole, to talk about their must-haves…
Must-Have EVERYDAY ITEM
- Amber:A good leather jacket, they’re always on trend and are really versatile.
- Nicole: That’s a good call. I’d say the key is to make sure you look for quality, as this is a piece you’ll be wearing again and again. Also make sure you shop around to find a shape and style that suits you.
- Amber: It has to be metallic, which is perfect for pastel outfits. At the moment I’m in love with my stacked layered ring, it looks great and it’s fun to play around with the order the individual rings are stacked.
- Nicole: It’s something you can take through from season to season. I think, in any woman’s wardrobe, you don’t just want to buy something and wear it half the year to then have to throw it out.
- Amber: I really liked the big necklaces that we had on the shoot. I think in general a good necklace can brighten up any outfit.
- Nicole: You read my mind. For example, you can wear a leather jacket with a t-shirt and jeans, you can then jazz it up with a really bling statement necklace, that way you’ve got a sense of two looks in one and you can go from classic to evening very quickly.
- Amber: I liked the strappy pastel shoes we had at the shoot, I think they go really well with the look, but I could quite easily change it up and wear another pair to add a twist to the outfit.
- Nicole: Shoes are a great investment. If you’re quite a classic dresser like me, you don’t wear that much colour. However if you want to be more experimental then go for it with shoes, as well as accessories. It’s a key way of avoiding wearing a trend from head to toe.
Must-Have EVENING LOOK
- Amber: I wouldn’t really say it’s an evening look exclusively, but I like sports luxe. I think this is definitely a style to adopt this season. It’s also not too formal and great for when I’m on the decks.
- Nicole: Sports luxe is my big tip for this season. Some of the high street stores are already launching some great pieces, so it’s a style you can get into now quite easily. The main thing, as with any style, is to wear it with confidence in your own way, go ahead and dress it up or down to suit you.
Must-Have MAKE UP
- Amber: I like smoky metallic eyes and nude matte lips. If I’m going out then gem-like eye shadow is a must, it’s definitely a party look.
- Nicole: This is a great evening look and goes well with the sports luxe trend, or just a t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket.
- Amber: My big tracksare Aventine by Agnes Obel, The Cadillac Black by The Cadillac Black and El Camino by The Black Keys, oh and you can’t go wrong with Rumours by Fleetwood Mac.
- Amber: There are so many bands I want to see this year, but if I had to pick three, they would be First Aid Kit, The Staves and Agnes Obel. All of them are worth checking out.