When it comes to Halloween there are so many different options for doing your make up and we thought it would be an idea to share with you something a little outside the box. So, here is a tutorial that is simple to do but quite effective!
Bat Those Lashes
- The perfect base for your look this Halloween s something really pale, that will give you a flawless finish. We used a something new to us by The Green People, their Pressed Powder called Porcelain Pale (RRP £20.95). It comes in a lovely compact with a little mirror, so you can touch up your look really quickly!
- The focus of the look is the eyes. Take a light purple and brush it over your lids and up to the brown line.
- Using a silver eyeshadow, (if you want a more dramatic look, use a wet eyeshadow for this part), cover the eye lid from the inner corner to about halfway and then taper it off down towards the outer corner.
- Using a dark blue (or purple) eye pencil, like Eye of Horus’s Scarab Sapphire Goddess Pencil, follow the crease of the eye and the lower lash line. The reason we picked the Eye of Horus Scarab Sapphire pencil, is that you have the pencil one end and a small sponge at the other, allowing you to customise and smudge your look for a more sultry and smoky look!
- Next apply some silver eyeshadow just under the brow to create a little luminosity.
- Using your liquid black eyeliner, line the upper and lower lash lines, culminating in an accentuated flick.
- This is the slightly tricky bit, well for us anyway. Now you need to create a little tree line, along the lid. Just gently dab the eye liner along in little lines to create branch silhouettes.
- Now for the bats. Just take your time and use the tip of your eyeliner to create bat wing like shapes, it s easier than it looks, we are sure you can do a better job than us! Add a little bat t your cheek!
- Finish with a blood red lipstick and a cheesy Halloween wig!
Show us your Halloween looks or if you try this one yourself – Tweet us or Instagram using @eriseamag and #EriseaHalloween