Christmas is about our loved ones and the time we get to spend with them, so it is only natural to want to treat them to something a little out of the ordinary, something that has a touch of elegance, something very special.
Charles Farris – Scented Candles
For anyone who loves history, candles and excellence, then the Charle Farris Scented Candles: From Victoriana to Modern Era would be an absolutely wonderful gift. The range contains seven candles that are made using the same methods employed by the company in 1845, when they first began. These candles are not only of the highest order, slow burning and long lasting, but they have the Royal Seal Of Approval.
The hand-picked ingredients are chosen by the in house expert perfumers to create seven unique and historic blends. They are vibrant aromas that are complex and fill your room with a bouquet of flowers, berries, fruits, teas, honey and wood, as well as containing notes of herbs and tobacco.
The range includes:
- I. Grand Cascade – Cedar, birch, moss and amber
- II. Sweet Elixir – Florals, honey, cherry and citrus
- III. Rubus – Berries, bay, fressia and herbs
- IV. Redolent Fig – wild green fig, cassis, florals and wood
- V. British Expedition – Cloves, ginger, mint and tea
- VI. Garden of Eden – Tuberose, lily, jasmine and ylang
- VII. Pinetum – Pine, eucalyptus, birch, amber and sandalwood
Available from Fenwicks, Heals, Fortnum & Mason for £30.00 (30cl)
Chelsea Day Spa Reed Diffuser
There is nothing better than relaxing at the spa, so why not get someone the ability to take the spa home with them this year with a Winter Wonderland Chelsea Day Spa Reed Diffuser?
A fiery concoction of cloves, cinnamon and sweet orange, Winter Wonderland will warm the very cockles of your heart, it is the perfect scent for cold winter days. When coupled with the base notes of sandalwood and vanilla, it creates a sophisticated and relaxed atmosphere for all to enjoy.
The oil, which is blended and poured in the UK, is presented in a beautiful glass bottle that has a silver casted neck. This in turn is gifted in an elegant white box.
Available from The Chelsea Day Spa for £30
Green & Black’s Organic The Connoisseur Collection
Chocolate is the ultimate gift of luxury and one that many can afford to give. The Connoisseur Collection by Green and Black’s is an incredibly delectable choice for presents this year.
It contains –
- 4 x 100g bars
- 3 x 35g bars
- 5 x 15g bars
Hazelnut & Currant
Rasain & Hazelnut
- Tasting Wheel
- Pairing Notes
This is more than just a box of chocolates, it is a taste adventure that will have you salivating before the box is even opened.
Luxury Wrapping Paper
It is easy enough to pick up wrapping paper around the holidays, but sometimes you ant something that is a little bit different, maybe for a specific present that has meaning or a special someone.
Pimpernel Press have published some incredibly unusual Wrapping Paper Books. Each book contains twelve stunning sheets of luxury, high quality gift wrap that measures 50 x 70cm (20 x27in), once they are unfolded of course.
There are five wrapping paper books to choose from, each with designs as beautiful as the next, it just depends on your tastes as to which you will choose!
- Maps from the British Library – reproductions of maps from the United Kingdom, France and the U.S.A, dating to the late 16th century up to the 19th century are displayed on the sheets from this book. They are perfect for a strong historical and aged feel.
- Art Deco Patterns from the V & A – these patterns are reproduced direct from ones held at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. The lovely designs come from the textiles and fashion word of the 1920s, great for a fashionista!
- Japanese Woodblock Prints from Glasgow Museums – The Japanese Collection that is held at the Glasgow Museums was gift by the Japanese government in 1878. Now we can enjoy the designs as stunning wrapping paper sheets to ass a touch of luxury to our gifts.
- Manuscripts from the British Library – This ncredible collection includes images from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland, diagrams from Leonardo da Vinci and many other fantastic offerings to celebrate the literary history of our world. These sheets would be fantastic to wrap up books this year!
- Robert Adam Designs from Sire John Soane’s Museum – This is a collection of drawings from someone who is seen as one of the most important British architects.
All of the Wrapping Paper Books are available published by Pimpernel Press for £12.99
Joan Collins Body & Soul Collection
Luxury is synonymous with Joan Collins and the Body and Soul Collection from her new range is no different. Containing I Am Woman Eau de Parfum (12ml) and an I am Woman Fragrance Diffuser with Reeds, beautiful scents for the lady in your life and her home.
I Am Woman is a stunning fragrance with high notes of citrus that burst our of the perfume filling your senses with the tangy, fresh aroma. It is underpinned by a deep seductive musk, alongside woody the woody base. Th heart of the perfume comes from the decadent floral scents that spill out ad envelope you with their warmth and elegance, making this the perfect fragrance for the body and the home!
Available from Joan Collins Beauty for £32