- 2 tbs olive oil
- 8 chipolata sausages
- 1 large potato, cut into wedges
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 Eggs for Soldiers
Preheat the oven to 190C
- In a large shallow ovenproof dish or pan with metal handle pour the oil and heat for a few minutes. Add the potato wedges, coat with the oil and a little salt and place in the oven for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes turn the potatoes and then add the sausages and bacon. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and crack the eggs over the top of everything. Cook for a further 5-6 minutes until the egg whites have set.
- Serve with toast and a big pot of tea.
Credit: This recipe was created by Lisa Faulkner, made using Eggs for Soldiers – a Help for Heroes endorsed product that donates 15p from every pack sold to the charity. For more information on Lisa’s exclusive Eggs For Soldiers recipes visit www.eggsforsoldiers.co.uk