We have been trying out lots of delicious sauces at Erisea and one of our favourites has been the ones made by Cottage Delight.
Established since 1974, Cottage Delight has a wonderful range of products that will delight and excite your taste-buds, add to your cooking or finish a meal off when used as a condiment.
Today, Cottage Delight have been kind enough to share a scrumptious recipe with us that is quick, simple and above all full of flavour!
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, 7
- 5g mange tout
- 75g baby sweetcorn
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 2tbsp Cottage Delight English Chilli Sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
- Add the butternut squash and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add the onion, broccoli, mange tout, baby sweetcorn and peppers and stir-fry for 5 to 10 minutes or until the squash is fork-tender.
- Add ginger and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Cottage Delight English Chilli Sauce and mix well.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Why not try… This medium hot tomato based sauce brings a gentle heat to the table and a lot of versatility. It can be used directly from the bottle at dinner parties as a delightful dip with some of Cottage Delight’s gourmet crackers and flatbreads. Try adding more depth of flavour to your meat dishes by using the sauce as a glaze, you’ll be amazed by the difference in taste. With its tomato base and ingredients of peppers, onions and garlic, it’s the perfect sauce for any stir-fry.