This Autumn we will see a big surge in the Statement Eye. Big, bold and bright, this look is perfect for a night out and is really easy to achieve. Here is our guide to getting this look!
- Cleanse your face and apply your concealers, primers, foundation and powders.
- Apply your false lashes – these will be an integral part of the statement eye this season, the bigger the better. If you need a few tips on how to get your falsies on properly, why not check out our Green Eyed article, it helped us. A LOT.
- Once your lashes are securely on and the glue has dried you can start to apply your make up. We have picked a selection from the Glo-Minerals range which is perfect for the Statement Eye trend. The collection includes vibrant shades that give amazing coverage.
- We used the Precise Micro Eyeliner for a simple, yet striking line along the top lashes.
- Taking the Precise Micro Eyeliner from about halfway along the bottom lash line and following the angle out a little to create a small flick on the outside of the eye. You can then trace this back and join it to the top, giving you a perfect line.
- Next take a vivid, shimmering shade, here we picked the Jewelled Eye Pencil in Cobalt. It is a stunning regal blue that glides on beautifully. this colour should be put across the whole eyelid, either using the pencil or a brush.
- To bring the look together you need a second eye shadow that compliments your initial choice – ours was Blue Suede gloEye Shadow. A deep, dusky hue, this blue brings a smoky element to the eye and definition. Using a blending brush, softly glide the shadow along the crease of the eye and down to the inner corner, effectively framing the cobalt blue.
- Blend the two eye shadows with a brush of your finger.
- Finally apply a mascara if you need too and finish the rest of your make up.