Halloween is just around the corner and we have been taking a look at some spectacularly spooky bits you can pick up this year, as well as one or two things with a twist.
Wicked Pumpkin Print
If you love Halloween then this Wicked Pumpkin Print is definitely one to consider for decorating your home this year.
Printed on a page from a vintage dictionary, this wonderfully wicked pumpkin artwork is fiendishly festive and will look absolutely stunning on your wall as you celebrate All Hallows Eve this year. It oozes that vintage feel, plucked from the annals of history and brought right up to date so that it would be comfortable sitting in any home. The dictionary page itself is slightly yellowed to increased that feel of something old, on top of the print is a striking orange and green pumpkin, featuring the word Wicked in black, bleeding text. Each page is unique and therefore makes your print one of a kind, perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself!
Available from Merrikitty at Amazon Handmade for £6.25
Terrifyingly Terrific Outfit
If you have a little one around this Halloween, then they will need a suitably spooky outfit to wear and it can be difficult to find such a thing for the younger babies. Blade & Rose have come to the recuse with their Halloween Collection that is absolutely spellbinding!
Awfully adorable, this outfit will have everyone cooing over your little on as they steal the show. The outfit comprises of a pair of leggings and matching jumper made from a super soft cotton mix that will keep baby warm and snug.
The leggings have a fabulously fiendish colour scheme with one black and purple leg and one orange and black leg, finished with a bright green turn up. As if the stripy legs weren’t enough, these cute leggings feature a sage green bum with a happy yellow eyed bat looking back at you. The perfectly purple jumper also has a smiley black bat watching your every move, finished with brightly coloured starts and neck line.
The Halloween set is available from Blade & Rose for £21.50 and comes in sizes 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years and 2-3 years.
A Little Lift
With taking Halloween as inspiration, we have decided to share A Little Lift with you so that you can have beautiful skin this Halloween, especially with all the make up and partying you will be doing. A Little Lift is a plumping and firming face serum, it will make your skin feel absolutely gorgeous, lifting, tightening and nourishing the skin as it works.
Why have we picked A Little Lift? Its key ingredient is pumpkin, something that is not just seasonally apt, but when you think pumpkin, you think Halloween, the association is undeniable. Pumpkin is important in skincare as it is packed full of goodness, high in vitamin A, B2 and B3, as well as beta carotene and zinc. Giving the serum the ability to help lift the skin, leaving you looking younger. This means that not only can you look and feel more youthful, but you are essentially performing modern day magic on your skin. Perfect for Halloween.
Keep your eyes peeled, as we will have an exclusive interview with the lady who makes this incredibly beautiful face serum coming soon!
Available from Angela Langford for £31
Halloween with Aldi
If you are getting ready to throw a Halloween bash, then there is one place you should definitely check out. This year Aldi have a whole host of fiendishly fabulous decorations, costumes and accessories that will make your Halloween go off with a bang!
Great quality, well made, fantastic looking decorations and party wear from Aldi this year will make it look like you’ve spent an absolute fortune decking out your home, when in fact it has cost a fraction of the price, with items from as little as £1.49!
It doesn’t matter if you are a zany zombie fan, obsessed with Day of the Dead or witches, wizards and vampires take your fancy, Aldi have what you need. We have picked some of our favourites to share with you today:
- Day of the Dead range
- Hunkler Day of the Dead Mask Book (£1.99) – this is a great idea! The book is filled with various incarnations of sugar skulls, ready and waiting for you to personalised them with your own colouring skills. Great fun, the book is a brilliant way to get kids involved, give people something a little different to do, or even create colouring competition for everyone with a ghastly prize!
- Party Bits (from £1.49) – Paper plates, bowls and cups, even cupcake stands with cases all feature vibrantly decorated sugar skulls on a black and purple background. Fantastic to create a theme for your party and make clean up a breeze!
- Bunting & Door Hangers (from £1.99) – Following on from creating a theme, why not add some funky bunting and door hangers?
- Halloween Room Decoration Kit (£4.47) – In a range of different themes, including bouncing witches, wizards and vampires, bunting, door hangers and more, this wicked room decoration kit has everything in it to get your house looking horrifically haunting.
- Halloween Caution Tape (£1.78) – Set the scene with big sash tape telling people just how worried they should be about entering your home on Halloween!
- Halloween Magic Pumpkin Specs (1.79) – Our favourite pick is these adorable little specs for the kids that feature glittery pumpkins!