As much as we are well intentioned, rarely do our New Years resolutions pan out, in fact it is thought that by February, most are but an idea that we tried and got bored of. Maybe people attempt to make such drastic changes, that take time and patience, or maybe they are unachievable, or people became bored with the idea. Not all New Years resolutions need to be complicated or in depth, a simple change for the good can easily turn into a habit of a lifetime.
So this year why not ditch the fizzy pop for something a little healthier, like the juices from The Berry Company. These juices are packed with refreshing berries that not only taste delicious but are beneficial to your health. Pomegranate can help, for example, f you are fighting a cold or maybe if you have an infections, Cranberry can help supply the body with a little extra oomph to get it licked!!
Coming in a range of flavours and benefits, there is plenty to keep the taste buds excited and the body energised.
- Acai Berry – From Brazil the Acai berry is blended with raspberries for a unique flavour experience.
- Blueberry – aides preservation of the skin and has some powerful anti-ageing properties.
- Cranberry – to help fight infection.
- Goji Berry – blended with Passion Fruit, to boost the bodies energy.
- Pomegranate – is high in anti-oxidants and helps boost the immune system.
- Superberries Purple – an anti-oxidant rich blend of blueberry, blackberry, blackcurrant and grape.
- Superberries Red -full of nutrients this juice is a mix of pomegranate, aronia tart cherries mountain, cranberries, strawberries and grape.
- Green Tea with Blueberry & Aronia
- White Tea with Peach
Delicious, full of flavour and with all the benefits you could ask for, this is a great switch to make this year. Available from Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Whole Food’s and Ocado.