October, 1970. Another long and cold winter is beginning in Northern Quebec, Canada. W. Hamilton, copper mine magnate in the region, hires private investigator Carl Faubert to look into cases of vandalism on his property. But when Carl shows up, a violent, unexpected blizzard is blowing, and Hamilton is nowhere to be found…
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town.
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive.
- Complete the first of four distinct acts, each offering between three to five hours of gameplay.
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label.
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller.
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities.
So far it hit great home runs for us in the way it develops into a immersive experience with a level of sound and animation unexpected.
So far the story hit good ideas and has light puzzle elements that actually keep your brain active. Plenty of mystery still to come in this Early Access game and we will hold on until completion before giving it a score.
Links to Learn More