This week we are looking at the face. On the red carpet at movie premiers and launches, the face is the most photographed and it is probably the area of our bodies that we are most conscious of. If you are worried about ageing and have been thinking about some more drastic measures, such as cosmetic surgery to get a few years back, then wait before you pick up the phone and book that consultation, Transformulas might be able to save you going under the knife.
Before we do go any further though, we want to reiterate what we said the last week in Red Carpet Beauty – Part One – Everyone is beautiful and you should never feel that you have to change because of the pressure that is put on you by others, including the media at large. If you feel conscious and want to make some changes, then there is nothing wrong with that and we would of course suggest eating healthy and living a healthier lifestyle in general. We would not want anyone to think we are suggesting they should make changes, be happy and enjoy life.
FaceContour & Tightening Créme
At the moment contouring is huge and we have some make up tricks coming up soon to help you there. If however you are thinking that you need more than just definition, in fact you would like a lift as well, then Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme could be just the product for you.
Lifting, sculpting, firming and toning the skin, FaceContour is a clever cream, it ha some wonderful ingredients that will help you achieve the look you want without pricey and dangerous surgery.
- Prunas Perscia works at keeping the skin hydrated, which is all important for younger, healthier looking skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate with Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory, meaning it is great to help reduce blemishes and heal the skin once the swelling has reduced.
- Allantoin is a busy little agent that gets the skin cells to heal themselves, leaving you with healthier tissue and in turn softer skin.
- Acmella Oleracea is clever in that it is able to soften the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing the muscles.
- Eyeseryl is great at attacking those puffy eyebags, with effects being shown as quickly as 15 days. It also lifts and sculpts the skin by tightening it where it is more slack, this creates a more defined bone structure.
The trick with FaceContour is to use it right and when you do there is an almost immediately sensation of tightening and firming, it is such a noticeable feeling that we noticed our posture even changed as we felt more taught and elegant.
Each area of the face has a different technique to apply the cream to the skin, all of the instructions come with FaceContour and are super easy to follow. Even just after using the product for one day, 75% of testers saw a visible reduction in their fine lines, wrinkles and under eye bags!
You can find out more here… www.transformulas.com or even pick yourself up FaceContour!
Next week we will be looking at the eyes…see you next time!