Makes 4 portions
300g Riso Gallo Venere rice
4g Chopped chilies
4g chopped garlic
- Cut the tomato into quarters, blanch for 10 seconds in boiling water, remove the skin, seeds and cut in to strips.
- Cook the venere rice in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
- Sauté some chopped garlic and chillies in olive oil, add the mussels and clams, a ladle of water and then cover with a lid. Once they are open remove the clams and mussels set a side and retain the cooking liquid.
- Sauté some chopped garlic and chillies in olive oil, add the prawns and squid then cook them for few minutes
- Toss the venere rice with some of the cooking liquid from the mussels and clams.
- Place the rice at the bottom of a plate, arrange the fish on top and garnish with tomatoes and chopped parsley