A great card building game is coming to tablets. For more info, read on….
In Space Food Truck, players work together to warp around a procedurally-generated galaxy, search for exotic ingredients, craft tasty recipes, and scramble to the planets craving each dish. There are four roles to choose from: Captain, Engineer, Scientist, and Chef; each with their own unique play style and contribution to the mission. To win, your team must finish every recipe objective before the ship is torn apart by space pirates, wormholes, the terrifying monster that lives in your vents, and more.
- Supports 1-4 players locally or online.
- 4 Difficulties: Mild, Medium, Thai Hot, and Dragon Sweat
- Our procedural galaxy holds new surprises every play through!
- Games last 1-2 hours, save and stop anytime.
- Resume your offline games online, or vice versa.
- Invite your friends or match randomly.
- Play a live game from start to finish, or take turns asynchronously.
- 27 Achievements to tackle
Mechanically it’s a deck building game with a cooperative twist. Each player must add new items and powers to their own collection of cards every turn. Choosing cards wisely is critical to doing your job and surviving the escalating hazards of deep space. You can read more on their website.
About time. Here is to hoping the transferring over to a Tablet Port rather than PC works for them. Its a great game and we love it so how ever long it takes….. We are waiting….