- 1 small tin of peeled & chopped plum tomatoes
1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
1 sprig of chopped fresh dill
½ tsp tomato puree
1 tbsp white wine
Salt & pepper to season
½ clove of garlic, finely chopped
500g peeled tiger prawns
60g crumbled feta
METHOD FOR SAUCE:
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat add your olive oil, onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Once onion and garlic are soft, add white wine, cook for a further 10 mins then add tomato puree, plum tomato salt and pepper, and leave to cook for another 15 mins.
- Once cooked leave to cool, then add all ingredients into a mixer and blitz until sauce is smooth.
- Add chopped dill to sauce.
METHOD FOR DISH
- Take a medium to large saucepan and place on a medium heat.
- Add prawns along with sauce to pan.
- Leave to cook for 10 mins
- Place prawns onto a plate with sauce
- Crumble feta over prawns & sauce
For more delicious recipes and ideas, why not check out The Real Greek.